Pages

1.15.2012

Crockpot Rotisserie Chicken

I advocate easy real food. I don't like boxes and mixes and 80 steps. I love my crockpot. I also am a huge fan of rotisserie chicken. This combines the best of both worlds.


Doesn't it look yummy?

Crockpot Rotisserie Chicken

1 roaster chicken (I used a 5.5 lb one- $3.83 on sale at .69/lb)
2 TBS your choice spices, I use a Buzz Rub by a local VT company Brown & Jenkins Coffee which I traded for at a food swap (If purchased it would have been $7.95 per container- it uses about 1/8 of the container so $1.00)

1. Take out the crockpot and chicken. 

2. Place the chicken breast side down in the crockpot. 

3. Sprinkle with spices. 

4. Set crockpot for 4 hours and go do something exciting. You could also set it for 8 hours on low if you were going to work for the day. 

5. After 4 hours take the chicken out, marvel at how moist it is, and eat it. Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment