It's 20 Chore Tuesday again and while I had this ideal vision of my house finally being put in order this week since the baby starts daycare Tuesdays and Wednesdays I have kissed that idea goodbye. It took me 45 minutes to drop off- including setting up her cloth diaper items and feeding her. This means I have a roughly 45 minute window now while I'm typing this to get as much done as possible before leaving the house for work. Luckily, I have my mental list done so here goes:
Ok I tried to insert the link up here and it did not work, so go to Joyful Abode to see other 20 Chore Tuesday participants!
11. Post a recipe blog later tonight.
13. Vacuum living room.
15. Vacuum stairs.
16. Sweep front hallway. Hahahaha. Too much crap in the hallway to do this and we decided to go to $2 pizza slice night instead.
Errands/Outside of House
26. Review links on site to ensure that all fixed properly.
27. Make sure other built site transferred to domain and is up and running.
28. Call and schedule oil change. I decided that I was crazy to try to fit this in tomorrow. It will have to wait until another day.
Crap, I forgot empty compost, soak counter bin in bleach and
I need a nap. And more coffee. 36 minutes till I need to leave the house.