|Major distraction, leisurely eater.|
Laundry (seriously, I don't think the laundry ever ends)
14. Sew ribbons onto mesh bags that will sort dirty underwear socks. Why are all my needles sticky? This one will have to wait.
- chop onions & make onion jam (do at night so it can crockpot overnight & can in the am before day is too hot)
- crockpot carrots, puree, & freeze
- crockpot half beets, puree, & freeze (currently in the pot)
- peel & dice potatoes, toss w/ paprika & salt and freeze for hashbrowns
- make potato & leek soup and freeze
- bag up braising greens & freeze
- chop & freeze scallions
- blend up sauteed onions & freeze for marinade
23. Figure out how to more clearly ask for help. I know I need it. I know I've said things about folks possibly coming over to watch the kids while I organize the house so I don't lose it. I know I told my mother I was close to losing it every time I walked upstairs and looked at the stacks of stuff that needed to be put away but apparently I need to be more clear because help has not materialized. And the fact that I haven't gotten a full night of sleep in nearly 4 months is not helping either. This one is going to be an ongoing effort. I'm not sure how I could be any more clear but I need to find my "village" because this lone cavewoman in a cave with a spear method is not working for me right now.
It's Tuesday so that means one cup of coffee at home and 2 more at the roasters. I'm looking forward to adult interaction..... and hopefully a baby that sleeps for longer than 40 minutes once a day.